Brea Forest Bud Plate III
HANDMADE IN UGANDA
Intricately crafted with timeless tradition, this carefully dyed raffia fiber and sweet grass wall plate is a stunning statement piece. Style it in any room for a globally inspired feel. This beautiful wall plate is the perfect size as a stand alone piece or pair it with plates and trays to create an eye-catching basket wall.
- Approximately 21” D x 2.5” H
- Made in Uganda
- Product is made from all natural fibers of raffia and sweet grass
- Organic dyes are used to dye the raffia
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Wall plate has a hang loop on the back for wall décor
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made only in an ethical, fair trade environment. Handwoven by a cooperative of women located in Uganda, this one of kind piece takes weeks to complete.
Made of natural fibers and grass; do not submerge or wash with water. If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe the plate clean.
Meaning & Purpose:
These delicately textured and handcrafted plates were made by groups of women in intimate communities across Uganda. They use the raffia plant and sweet grass to weave them together.