Blossom Pinks Handle Tray
Good luck trying to cover up this tray with any decorative accessories! Designed by Autumn Adeigbo, this beautiful sisal tray is the best way to serve breakfast in bed. The vibrant design is sure to cheer up anyone who uses it. Style it as a centerpiece on your table top, coffee table, or living room ottoman - these trays are incredibly versatile and can be put to many uses. The ideas are endless!These sweet, textured trays were made by groups of women in small cooperatives across rural areas of Rwanda in an ethical, fair trade environment. They weave together sweetgrass and sisal fibers using a sewing needle to achieve these incredible pieces of art.
- Approximately 16” D x 2” H
- Fair Trade, Certified Nest Seal of Transparency
- Made in Rwanda
- Products are made from all natural fibers of sisal and sweetgrass
- Organic dyes are used to dye the sisal
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Heat resistant, great for protecting tables and countertops
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made of the highest quality natural fibers in an ethical, fair trade environment. Sisal is wound stitch by stitch around a small sweetgrass bundle. Handwoven by a woman in remote regions of Rwanda.
- Made of natural fibers; do not submerge in water.
- If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe or spot clean.
- Avoid using chemicals or detergents.
- Due to being all natural fibers, keep dyed products out of direct sunlight for long periods of time to avoid natural fading.
- All natural products with little or no coloring do well in direct sunlight.
Meaning & Purpose
Autumn Adeigbo is a fashion entrepreneur with a women-focused brand and a vision of positively impacting the lives of women in Africa and the US. She designs clothing, and now home decor, for those who love to stand out from the crowd and enjoy making educated, ethical purchases. Handmade by an artisan in rural Rwanda, over several days in her home. The sale of this product means a fair wage and an opportunity to provide for her family where few job opportunities exist. By pairing market access with training and education, KAZI artisans are earning 10x traditional wages and are transforming into well respected business leaders in their communities, helping lead and create a positive future.